Welcome to our Artsmark Journey
We are currently working towards the Artsmark award with the aim of helping our school to develop and celebrate arts and cultural education. We aim to give our children opportunities to experience performing arts - dance, drama, music, literature and poetry, storytelling and the visual arts education with a focus on film, craft, design, digital arts, media and photography. These are taught through exciting and new projects.
As a school, we are aiming to enhance the arts curriculum and the experience of the children by:
- taking part in high-quality, creative arts projects.
- Bring exciting opportunities by working with a variety of arts organisations and professionals
- Strengthening pupil voice and opinions
- Provide professional development for all staff
- Celebrate the achievements of all our pupils
On this page, you will find information on some of our arts projects within the school and the wider community.